Myrtle & Moss
Inspire[d] Online Workshop: How to Create Feature Films
Learn how to create beautiful highlights videos for your clients with no (or little) investment in equipment beyond the DSLR you already have. By offering this add-on service to your clients, not only will you increase your revenue but also grow your skills and creativity as an artist.
Once you gain the practice and build your portfolio, this educational video should pay for itself within your first paying client or two. Ang provides you with a full walkthrough, start to finish [concept/shooting/creating] of a highlights film and teaches in an approachable way that makes it easy to understand even if you are completely new to videography and video editing. Start creating today!
Total Video Length (1hr 44mins):
- 1. Intro
- 2. Camera/Video Settings
- 3. Stabilization and Shooting Techniques
- 4. Scene-Setting and Storytelling
- 5. Tips for Capturing Families
- 6. Tips for Capturing Couples
- 7. Tips for Capturing Weddings
- 8. Audio and Music
- 9. Colour Grading in Lightroom
- 10. Full Behind the Scenes of a Family Session
- 11. Basic Editing in Adobe Premiere Pro including using LUTs (start to finish editing a highlights film)
- 12. Export Settings for Premiere Pro
- 13. Sample of Completed Highlights Film
- 14. Wrap Up
- As long as your camera has the ability to shoot high quality video (1080p 60fps) you will not need any additional equipment.
- No gimbals, tripods or video sliders necessary. -You will need an editing program (ex. Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, iMovie, Videopad)
- Computer/laptop with software/updates that allow for a video editing program to run effectively (research computer/software requirements for each program)
- Basic knowledge of an editing program would be beneficial but not necessary as Ang walks you through the foundations of getting started with Adobe Premiere Pro.
Other programs may be used [tutorials for other programs not provided in this workshop, however there are many readily available sources online].
Please note: Due to the digital nature of the products all sales are final. We recommend you read all included instructions before emailing for support. Please be respectful and do not share/trade/sell these presets. Thanks to your support, we are able to continue creating new tools, products and education to help and contribute to the photography community.